Saturday, June 6, 2009

Calander of Signings

Hello all. Well, things are starting to pick up, and the bookings are starting to fill up the calander. Okay, not a lot, but when I work a full time job, my weekends are busy. Summer's here, and activities with the kids are coming more often, but I have a few signings on the book. Here's how things stand as of today:

July 13, '09
Bookmouse, Ottowa Illinois 6:30-7:30
Parinormal Mondays

September 26, 2009
Glen Ellyn (I'll get the details when I have them nailed down)

October 3, 2009
Barnes and Noble, Davenport Iowa, 1:00-2:00

October 16-17
Indianapolis, Indiana. Bouchercon.

October 23-24
Bishop Hill, Illinois, VagnHall Galleri.
12:00-5:00 both days.
Gathering of Midwest Authors.

Okay, okay, so it isn't that impressive, but there's a few bookings, and growing. As time progresses, I'll add more events as they come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment